Things you will need:
- kava strainer
- measuring cup
- For every 6g (approximately 1 heaping teaspoon) of kava use 1/2 cup of warm (not hot) water. For a stronger kava use 8g (approximately 1 ½ heaping teaspoon) of kava per ½ cup of warm water. Do not exceed over 3 tablespoons a day. Do not exceed over 3 months without taking a few days break.
- Fill the pitcher with water and kava.
- Let sit for 30 minutes before straining.
- Slowly pour kava and water into straining bag over bowl.
- Knead Kava for 10 minutes.
- Stir and serve.